Taking a design-build approach to your project enables us to work hand-in-hand with our engineers, clients and contractors. It’s a unique project delivery method that facilitates open collaboration among all parties, from concept to completion. Decisions can be made as parts of a project are implemented, making unexpected changes or unanswered questions easy to manage and solve – including real-world determination of measurements, loads and calculations. Benefits to this approach include:
- Collaborative Approach – A shared vision for the project deliverable and its ongoing details exists. It’s transparent, approachable and informative.
- More Innovative Solutions – Prior to obtaining specific bids, we can leverage our team of experts on your behalf to explore a wider range of possibilities, budgets and solutions.
- Enhanced Budget Management – Although the details of the project have not been set, the budget requirements are known from the outset.
- Tailored Solutions – The design-build approach enhances our ability to provide a custom solution that truly fulfills your exact needs and the needs of your project.
- Increased Speed to Market – By reducing the time for design upfront, we can use job-costing databases to quickly and accurately determine a project’s budget and then execute it.